Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello world! Or all five people who know about our blog


Well, it's official - lurkers (and Luddites) no more, we are now contributing members of the blogosphere, or whatever you crazy kids call it these days. We're still tinkering a bit with our features and design, but it's a start. For those of you fortunate enough NOT to have been invited over under the pretense of dinner and forced to sit through stacks of photos from our recent trips to Iceland (above) and Prague, check out the slideshow on the right and enjoy them without extended commentary. Now please excuse us as we go get a life so we'll have something to blog about.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Welcome -- your blog is beautiful and I'm proud to know you.

JAL said...

I've heard of your blog, so now you are up to 6!!!

Iowa should be your next stop - so much culture in corn!!

Derrick said...

I must admit ... this looks nice.

Now we just need to get Frankiln Wicker a computer so he can check it out.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't find your blog, but I like it anyway. I can't even relate to a list of vacation destinations that does not include the Caribbean, so you can stuff that. Seriously, Erin, I love your site. I'll pass your address on to all my friends, just as soon as I make some. Your proud papa.

Brooke M. Walsh said...

Hooray! Clearly you have more than 5 friends because you have more than 5 votes in your vacation quiz.

I like that picture of your cats. It reminds me of one of those pictures of people's kids from the 70s where they are all organized in a line by height and/or age.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Al Gore invented this great inter-web so I can see all your pics!

Bob: You need to read more books.

Great blog, and your next trip should be Wisconsin. Preferably Milwaukee.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Dang Bob. You didn't have to spend all weekend at the library! Way to go, speed-reader.