Monday, February 23, 2009

Farewell, sweet Domino


I was so sad to discover that my favorite magazine, Domino, recently folded. I love this magazine (hence my collection, above). Unfortunately, there is nothing else like it on the market right now that can fill the void for its passionate followers. And, of course, my mom just got me a subscription for my birthday three months ago. Happy Birthday to me!

I will miss the beautiful rooms, photos, ideas and inspiration that this magazine provided. It's style was chic, modern, fun, and totally accessible. I always looked forward to reading it each month.

Domino, you will be missed.

2 comments:

BrookeWalsh said...

A publisher once called me "a real Domino." Maybe I can fill the void.

Erin and Robert said...

I don't know what that means, but I'll take you up on it. :)